Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Whopper Wednesday!

My day was pretty normal awesome, as always. I wrote a pretty difficult test (for me at least) in math class and pretty much bombed it. I didn't do much of anything in any of my other classes. The highlight of my day was eating a Whopper from Burger King for lunch. It was pretty good. Also a fight broke out after school in the atrium. I couldn't get a clear view of it as there was a huge crowd of people in the way but that shit got pretty serious.

I'm at home right now and just taught my computer-illiterate mother how to access her bank account online. That was perhaps even harder to do than my math test.

All in all, my day has been pretty "meh." Now to figure out how to advertise this shitty awesome blog so I'm not just writing to myself.

0 comments

Post a Comment